Thursday, July 24, 2008

summers almost done

its so sad...

i wish i started a better regimen... but, thats summer. days go by super fast and you're not sure what you've done.

When i was 12, i was obsessed with the x-files. I told everyone I wanted to be an FBI agent, to which, surprisingly everyone was ok with. Now, that seems fucking crazy. I bought a bunch of books on conspiracy theory and read up on places like Area 51.Its not that I don't believe there might be extraterrestrial life now, its more that I cant imagine why I ever believe they showed up in saucers. I don't know. Maybe they do and I've just become a "non-believer".

So, in this upcoming X-Files movie it looks like once again Mulder and Scully totally kiss. Rad. Plus, Mulder is back on the case in a serious way.

I guess I should go see that soon.

I'm working everyday on my next film. All of the work is fundraising focused, which is a lot of work. This is why people have executive producers. Whats also exciting is that I am trying to co-write with my very good friend Caitlin. We're in the process of trying to figure out how co-write... I seem to be coming at a bit intensely. I think maybe I should lay off all the charts and schedules. ha. I think I have the tendency to overcompensate with lists and schedules when I'm not producing anything creatively.
i wish i could rock a joan jett haircut, but it would just turn into a weird fro like puff.

No comments: